1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

War of the Worlds

Discussion in 'off topic' started by cctaylor, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

They've obviously been given a leg up on space technology

Weekender likes this.
  2. cctaylor

cctaylor pfm Member

Can get my head round how a three legged thing can move without falling over. That's why photographer use tripods.
    Don't think HG Wells thought that through, great mental image though, of the fighting machines.

3. bob

bob pfm Member

3 legged dogs seem to manage ok although it does look awkward. There is a 3 legged blind stray cat lives local to me, holiday makers feed it so it manages canny.

4. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

5. sam_cat

sam_cat C'est Crounchifique!

Chatting with an old friend the other day and turns out his little sister was one of those responsible for the special effects, mainly the explosions and fire effects. Very cool!
    Then looked her up on IMDB and she has worked on a MASSIVE pile of stuff.

6. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I manage OK and I only have 2 legs. I do need knees, ankles and a brain to keep it all upright though.