1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

We Have Plans......

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Mullardman, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

This is the pretty much daily dribble from Tories when confronted with yet another aspect of the almighty shit show they alone are responsible for.

So far, they have 'plans' to deal with the housing crisis, homelessness, child poverty, prisons, transport, social care, defence, education and of course, Pizza Delivery .. etc., etc., etc., ad bloody infinitum.

After ten years of increasing destruction,asset stripping, neglect, failed outsourcing, corruption, and incompetence, we are still hearing on a daily basis of how this useless shower 'have plans'.

Anybody else wondering if any of these 'plans', will ever be implemented, much less come to fruition?

Anybody else, like me, wondering why the great British public seems so oblivious/disinterested?

2. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

I’m kind of assuming the plans are being enacted and this is the desired outcome.

jtrade and Mullardman like this.
  3. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disrupticon

I don't think the public are oblivious, its more - the rich will always get richer with the Tories so they are merely ignorant, and the ones that aren't rich, are exhausted by just struggling to survive, so priorities are somewhat elsewhere rather than direct activism to this shower of cronies. Its the middle of the road few that really need to step up, the ones who are financially comfortable and therefore have some space to do some grass roots activism.

It dosent help with the Trump style tory led gang up on poor old Jeremy with all the 'anti-semitism' cack..

4. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

I agree with your post Mull but I suspect that Sue has nailed it; how any decent person can support the Tories is beyond my understanding.

kendo, Arkless Electronics and Mr Cat like this.
  5. garyi

garyi leave blank

I dont support the tories per say, but which of these parties has a plan?

matt j likes this.
  6. Mullardman

7. Tigerjones

Tigerjones Bagpuss

Have you had a Dominoes delivery pizza recently? We had one the other week, I was amazed at how hot it was on arrival. Had to check they hadn't baked it in my oven. Quite remarkable.

8. Hungry Halibut

Hungry Halibut pfm Member

It’s easy to have a plan. It’s action that’s more of a challenge. All fart and no shit, as they say.

wylton, eastone, TheDecameron and 2 others like this.
  9. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Brilliant, thanks for that, title for business planning presentation next week now sorted!

MikeMA likes this.
  10. MikeMA

MikeMA pfm Member

All Fart and no Shit.....

Will that be Excel or will you be going Power Point?

James Evans likes this.
  11. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Always bringing Power to my Point Mike :) Anyway, we digress, apologies Mull.

12. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

I'm guessing it'll be the Wind-ows version...

13. whatsnext

whatsnext Naimless

Someone had a plan to deal with underage moped riders. It was effective

14. Hook

Hook Blackbeard's former bo'sun.

I think all puns should have to go through Mike Reed for pre-approval before posting.

Otherwise, threads can either disappear into thin air, or go right down the toilet.

naimplayer, TheDecameron and MikeMA like this.
  15. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Was " Strong and stable ' Now " What's best for the UK "

God give me strength :mad:

16. Cheese

Cheese Bitter lover

Why so heart-wrenchingly tabloidic. Adult poverty induces child poverty, it is therefore just as bad.

Arkless Electronics likes this.
  17. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

You 'avin' a Pun jab at me, 'oookie ? :) I can safely delegate some of those punctuated ones to Sue; she's quite a pundit for this, too.

Having a bad day, Mull ? I definitely fall into your 'oblivious/disinterested' category, Not so much the former, but there's a lot more to life than dwelling on the minutiae of Government failings. Anyway, there's only one show on the road at the mo', and even that seems to change every day !

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  18. matt j

matt j pfm Member

As per, none of them. Or at least they usually have plans, plans are easy, but they get filed in the B1n file as soon as they enter government. Useless shower of shit all of them.

poppop likes this.
  19. Mullardman

So you'd rather pick holes in my post than deal with the issue?

20. Still

Still beware of the duck

New Conservative party motto: penis asbestos est.

(fcuk you Jack, I'm fireproof)

You haven't thought this through, have you?
    Children are more vulnerable/less resilient to the effects of poverty.

TheDecameron likes this.