1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What film or programme are you watching now?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by windhoek, Feb 13, 2018.

1. windhoek

windhoek pfm Member

Seeing as there are threads for music about what you're listening to right now, why don't we have something similar for film and TV.

I've just inserted this Koyaanisqatsi blu ray into my OPPO 103D and will be playing it in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one: Ko-ya-nis-qat-si...

Jonathan likes this.
  2. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

good luck

3. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

I think I've caught an episode or two of Star Trek Discovery. Maybe I should start a thread about it to gauge interest.

Joe

4. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

The new season of "Homeland" has begun, and so far (1 episode) it seems pretty good. I think maybe they're stepped up their game, maybe even a "return to form" after two less-than-stellar seasons. At least it held my interest for an hour.

Wilson likes this.
  5. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

I know my missus is addicted to Peaky Blinders.

6. fatmarley

fatmarley Registered User

Watching 'In the night garden'

7. Ragaman

Ragaman pfm Member

Collateral on the beeb

Carey Mulligan, nice to see her back on British tv, excellent actress.

8. seagull

seagull Seabird flavour member

Mrs S is watching Emmerdale. I am in the kitchen cooking a curry.

9. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

I watched it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. Seemed a return to form.

10. Spiderous

Spiderous pfm Member

Triple D

11. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

my wife is addicted to hoarders , we had it on 3 nights in a row the other week !! thank goodness for subtitles :)

12. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Just watched Shetland on BBC1. Must be about the worst continuity ever as far as weather is concerned. Then again, I suppose blue skies one minute and rain the next might actually be reality up there, although all I recall is the horrendous wind.

13. formbypc

formbypc pfm Member

The Orville.

14. GJO

GJO pfm Member

Watched "Man on the moon" last night,never been a fan of Jim Carrey,but he was brilliant as Andy Kaufman.

15. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Nothing at all last night. Monday night, University Challenge followed by three episodes of Frasier. Tonight, a documentary about owls.

16. fatmarley

Frasier still makes me laugh all these years later. It's one of the few comedies that literally makes me laugh out loud.

17. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

fatmarley likes this.
  18. fatmarley

Enjoyed Nocturnal Animals with the Girlfriend last night.

19. fatmarley

20. Rodrat

Rodrat pfm Member

Designated survivor on Netflix, it is a bit like West wing but not as good. Kiefer's acting is pretty dire but I suppose it was in 24.