1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Whither Anatek?

Discussion in 'audio' started by ciderglider, Jun 23, 2011.

1. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

Are Anatek Research still with us? Their website is up, but doesn't look like it's been updated for a while. And several of the dealers they list don't appear to stock Anatek anymore.

2. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

Hazlemere Audio are still stocking them and I was actually intending to go over there at some point to listen to them. Have you heard their stuff in the past?

3. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

No I've not heard them, but I was looking up a review of a Hegel integrated amp in an old Hi Fi Plush, and came across an enthusiastic review of the Anatek A50.

4. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

In the list of brands they stock, Hazlemere Audio don't mention Anatek, but they do have some ex-dem Anatek equipment on offer.

5. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

Yes, that's what I was interested in. I did speak to them about it and got the impression that Anatek was still a current concern. Give them a ring and see. I think I saw one of the integrateds second hand recently on the Wigwam. There are one or two users on there so it might be worth looking them up.