1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong Category

Discussion in 'audio' started by steveledzep, Apr 19, 2017.

1. steveledzep

steveledzep pfm Member

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Its also upside down!

3. suzywong

suzywong Wot, no electrons?

Does that mean that the puck is not strong enough to hold the CD in place when the deck is upside down?

4. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

Is it any good? Never tried any Naim stuff. Might give it a go if it doesn't get any interest?

5. suzywong

If you could have got away with them for a steal at a couple hundred squids, it would have been well worth a punt....however we Naimees (burn 'en, burn 'em) know about it now....Mwa ha ha haaa!

6. Rob998

Ah, OK, no honour amongst thieves then? ;)

7. mercalia

mercalia pfm Member

it was a bargain until you posted it here :eek:

you could have picked it up cheap - first rule about Ebay mistakes DONT let other people know ;)

8. suzywong

My thoughts exactly............

@Rob....honour? Goodness me; as they say, "all's fair in love and war......... and eBay", ROFL

9. steveledzep

steveledzep pfm Member

Feedback is low and I can't collect from London. No interest whatsoever to me !

Thought I'd share my find. You don't appreciate my altruism.

Wish I'd not bothered......fecking ungrateful lot !!!

10. Rob998

I do fancy a go of this gear, just because I've never really considered Naim, because of all the flat earth negativity, but am now grown up enough to at least try it out... So if you could at least give me a run at it, it would be appreciated.

If you want to buy it to flip it, I understand... :)

11. suzywong

I don't think Rob will be ungrateful if he gets his hands on them for a reasonable price......

12. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

The Nait3 isn't great but the CDI is a great player, I'd expect even a poorly done ad like that to reach at least £700, any less for the two is a bargain.

13. venton

venton pfm Member

Cdi is awesome. Easy £650 just for that.

14. 2N3055

2N3055 pfm Member

This ebay ad is on the USA ebay site for local pick up only in London. The seller has only 3 transactions since 2004. One would have to ask for a viewing before bidding to check out the authenticity.

15. venton

venton pfm Member

No it's not, it's ebay UK (see link).
    They've been a member since 2004. They just don't use ebay much.

16. daniele_g

daniele_g pfm Member

Reading (frequently) "may not ship to Italy" is so annoying...

17. mercalia

mercalia pfm Member

my first thought at that low start price - stolen

18. Rob998

Ah well, I missed out by a tenner (I had to factor in the cost of a couple of tanks of fuel). Someone got a bargain.