1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Yamaha CDN301 Network Streamer CD Player with Airplay Spotify Internet Radio

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by The Chronicals, Jan 6, 2019.

1. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

Yamaha CDN 301 Network Player/Streamer with Airplay, Spofity, CD Player and Internet Radio.

http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/yamaha-cd-n301-cd-player

Currently fitted with a set of Vibrapods as feet.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vibrapod...h=item43efad81e9:g:ym0AAOSw20lb6Fqm:rk:1:pf:0

I will include the original feet but there is only the three of them I am afraid, the kitten must have gotten hold of the other one.

Collection welcome from SE London or posted at cost with courier. Works seamless with Audirvana, but I also use the Yamaha app on my phone when being lazy. All in all a great streamer with a cd player.

Non smoking house.

As we are told by the forumists, all streamers, dacs and streamers apparently sound the same, so grab yourself a 10k bargain for £180.00 inc the vibrapods!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

3. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

4. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

5. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

6. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

7. hifi-dog

hifi-dog pfm Member

i had one of these to dip my toe in to the streaming world - its very good for the money and led me to ditch cdp and end up with a uniti nova

The Chronicals likes this.
  8. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor

If you don't use the internal DAC, and just as a streamer, there is no reason to pay the likes of Auralic prices as all 'streamers' essentially sound the same - i.e they dont actually make sound, so its the thinking mans choice!

9. The Chronicals

The Chronicals Disruptor