1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Young Fabians

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Rockmeister, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

I hear from a pal that the YF's are 'going in the wrong direction'. Knowing nought about them (well almost nought) anyone enlighten me as to his comment about them?

2. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Quick google reveals nothing. Are they planning a kitsch putsch?

3. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

really really...on PFM with it's vociferous left wing community no-one knows anything about the fabian society or it's youth offshoot?

4. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Owner

have they shaved their hipster beards off or something?

5. deanf

deanf pfm Member

I probably haven't met your mate, please could you ask him and let us know and then we can comment.

6. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

as helpful as that would be, if I could, or thought it wise, then I would have done it. He made a facebook comment re his relationship with the group and I, not wishing to interfere, thought I'd ask here but...let it die...I can find out elsewhere. Thanks.

7. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Owner

I think I've found out some info - turns out they weren't getting enough street cred driving skoda's and have upgraded to Nissan Micra's..

Barrymagrec, Darmok and Rockmeister like this.
  8. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

Hey ! I must be a Fabian as I drive a Fabia ! I had no idea that would label me. It doesn't have wings so I must be a centrist one.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr and Mr Cat like this.
  9. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

the fabia continental de luxe has the wings. Export model only (post brexit).

10. blossomchris

blossomchris I feel better than James Brown

Some ladies do have this problem

Bloss

Rockmeister likes this.
  11. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

What have the little scamps been up to now?

12. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

If the Young Fabians are moving in the wrong direction, presumably to the right, perhaps they should be renamed the Octavians?

13. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Their second album was the best.

14. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

Are we talking about the descendants of the legendary Quintus Fabius Maximus - the only general to maintain a neutral score against Hannibal during the Second Punic war?

cutting42 likes this.