1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Your advice - what to do with a £10 Amazon voucher?

Discussion in 'music' started by Dave J, Jul 23, 2010.

1. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

I've bought it but haven't played it yet, looks worth the money though.

Another good one would be the 3 CD Boo Radleys "Giant Steps" (although it costs £11.53).

2. guey

guey pfm Member

The extras disc has got some corkers on it, and the original album actually has some bottom end now.

3. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

Great- I had my original copy pinched in a burglary years ago (always found it to be lacking welly as you mentioned as well as preferring the mixes on the orig cassette).

So no compression problems then (some reviews make reference to Salvo mucking the ZTT catalogue up big time)...I shall play it when I get in :cool:

4. sideshowbob

sideshowbob 47 Lab Rat

There's a three CD reissue of Giant Steps? Bloody hell. Why does nobody keep me informed? :)

5. dss

dss Musical Bons

Don't buy a book in a language you can't read is it.

DS

6. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

...and a 3CD of "Wake Up" out as well.....Got them both but "Giant Steps" across 3 discs is totally wonderful.

7. The Captain

The Captain ~~~~~~~~~~