1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Your final turntable

Discussion in 'audio' started by DavidS, Jul 11, 2019.

1. effinity

effinity ya memba

I'm just following up on my declared love for Thales turntable/tonearm craft which is a love that could potentially get me into the workhouse or even prison for speculating on the value of my granny, if I even had one!

Loving this review by Art Dudley flagged up by GT Graham recently, i'm very happy with the diminutive TTT Slim ll / Easy Tonearm pairing but this takes it up a level or two with the Simplicity ll tonearm, good read if you're interested.......

https://www.stereophile.com/content/hifiction-thales-ttt-slim-ii-turntable-simplicity-ii-tonearm

2. keith1962

keith1962 pfm Member

Mik,
    Have you ever had the chance to hear the American Sound Turntable which seems to have a cult following?

3. ssimon

ssimon pfm Member

Another American turntable, which I think will be my last, is the Grand Prix Monaco v2.0, which easily beats my previous tables , which were LP12, Townshend Rock and Brinkmann LaGrange.