1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Zep reunion gig at the 02

Discussion in 'music' started by RichardH, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Jonathan Ribee

Jonathan Ribee Unavailable at present

Wake me up if they play in Yorkshire.
    (2/4 of The Who came to Yorkshire)

2. prowla

prowla pfm Member

I think there's an album that proves they all went to Leeds!

3. B-Diddy

B-Diddy now it's Biddy...'aight?

I bet they'll do a World Tour. I won't go just as I didn't go see the Stones last year on the Greedy Whores Tour.

4. johnhunt

johnhunt pfm Member

if my name gets pulled out of the hat, i'll go. what is 250ukp in the scheme of things?

5. Fanny Cradock

Fanny Cradock Legs Akimbo

I went to see Prince last night on my first visit to the 02 and I ain't ever goin back ! It's awful !

6. johnhunt

johnhunt pfm Member

what's wrong with it? i haven't been yet either, but i did go a couple of times during the construction program and i was a sceptic won over. anything is better than wembley area

7. Fanny Cradock

Fanny Cradock Legs Akimbo

It's got the same problems as any other arena , soulless and impersonal , too big and the sound (where we were) is terrible , it was as if Prince was playing next door .

Some of the staff too were 'orrible , in our section they were really hassling people taking pics with their mobile phones.

8. RichardH

RichardH Bodging pleb

9. jonnypsvinyl

jonnypsvinyl pfm Member

Well, today is d-day. Anyone get lucky?

10. Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive Perceptive Member

Apparenty 2300 GMT (0000 BST) is when we all get to know!

11. spet0114

spet0114 REMPI Member

No luck for me! Oh well, there's bound to be a DVD....

12. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

Its time to let my No Quarter CD go for a song in case anyone is feeling disappointed. PM if you have a swop
    iPodless
    ianr

13. Zepfan

Zepfan pfm Member

I can't believe it!!! Struck gold in the re-ballot today!!! I am going!!!:D:D:D

14. Wolfmancatsup

Wolfmancatsup Empire State Human

Re-ballot? What re-ballot? I've missed out again then!

15. Zepfan

Zepfan pfm Member

There was a second ballot to distribute the tickets that weren't taken up from the first ballot + (presumably) those that were cancelled by the promotor for breach of terms and conditions. :)

16. spet0114

spet0114 REMPI Member

Lucky so-and-so! :)

17. The Captain

The Captain ~~~~~~~~~~

good for you with a name like that you deserve it!! enjoy

18. Zepfan

Zepfan pfm Member

Cheers guys - I barely slept last night I was so excited!

19. prowla

prowla pfm Member

Well done with the tickets - I had my name down, but was kindof dreading having to fork out £250 (sorry dear - Christmas is cancelled, but at least I got to see Led Zep!).

There have been some questions about the legalities of the T&Cs of the tickets (non-transferable, no selling on, etc.).
    I saw a bit on TV about it: Harvey G was saying that ebay and touts were parasites (probably true), and the tickets were clearly sold as non-transferable and only the person who they were sold to would be allowed entrance, but the bloke from ebay said that tickets are something that you can buy and sell just like any other commodity.
    On the one hand, I approve of the anti-profiteering, but on the other, if I'd got a pair, I might've wanted to sell on the second one ('cos wifey isn't a fan).

20. Finnegan

Finnegan pfm Member

I wonder on what legal basis they can allow entry only to the person who actually bought the tickets?